How can we help?
Transportation can be your highest risk operations especially when moving high value cargo. Make sure you have the right assurances in place to protect your cargo. We can assist in the following ways:
- Load Securement Drawings
- 3rd Party Review of Load Securement Plans
- Calculations to support your securement plan
- Structural Analysis of connection points
- Design and Fabrication of Transport Frames/Beams
- Technical Incident Investigation
What is a Load Securement Plan
Load Securement Plans (LSP): Loads can be transported via ship, barge, truck/trailer, or self-propelled modular transporters (SPMTs). Load Securement Plans will identify the expected forces, the overall dimensions, and the required securements for the journey.
Why do you need a Load Securement Plan?
- Securing Oversized and Heavy Cargo
- Securing Odd shaped loads with high center of gravity
- Preventing the loss of very expensive cargo
- FMCSA has securement requirements that you must comply with
- It’s the right thing to do