We have a passion for improving the reliability of lifting and hoisting operations to protect your equipment, schedule, costs and most importantly, the lives of those performing these operations.
Our speciality services include:
- Development of Lift & Transport Plans
- 3rd Party Review of Lift Plans and Calculations
- Spreader Bar and Padeye Design
- General Fabrication Engineering Support
We provide services for:
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Commercial Construction Industry
- Crane Rental Companies
- Rigging Rental Companies
- Fabrication Yards
Experience you can trust
Smithwick Engineering believes there should be ZERO incidents in Lifting and Transportation operations. Our attention to detail combined with our vast industry experience will help ensure the safety of your people while minimizing project risks.
Design and Execution
- Professional Engineer in the State of Texas
- SMPT transport and loadouts
- Multi-crane lifts involving up to 8 crawler cranes
- Offshore Topsides Module Loadouts (5,000+ tons)
- Critical Lifts involving flips and rotations of structures
- Quayside Mooring Arrangements
- Barge Seafastening analysis
- Lift Method Statements
- Field Activity Schedules
- Lifting & Hoisting Management Systems Review
- Constructability Workshops
- Safety Leadership
Let us expand your services
There are far too many lifting and hoisting incidents occurring that are avoidable with quality review and planning. The consequences of failure are costly and avoidable. Let us give you the assurance that you need for your lifting and hoisting operations.
Contact us today for more information about packages, pricing, or to schedule a consultation.